• Leadership Mentoring
• Development Resources
• Communications Concierge
Helen Moore Consulting offers bespoke services for the Australian education sector specialising in personalised leadership mentoring, ready-made development resources and communications concierge.
Helen brings to the table a lifetime of over 40 years of wisdom, experience and expertise in education and leadership.
A busy leader wanting to create an edge and make an impact, needs access to these elements quickly and on demand, with the facility to customise them as their own”. Helen Moore
Be guided with wisdom, experience and expertise to achieve your career goals.
• Exclusive access to 40+ years of education experience and expertise
• Goal-driven sessions tailored to your personal career pathway
• Flexible session times that work in and around your schedule
• Meet face to face (Brisbane) or virtual
Access ready-made professional development material to inspire and engage.
Single, Term or Semester Resource Packs tailored for:
• Individual Leadership Development
• Professional Development for Teams
• Christian Faith and Spiritual Inspiration
and expert editing.
On-demand assistance for all your communication needs:
• Proofreading for accuracy
• Editing for clarity and cohesion
• Checking for courtesy, tact, sensitivity and tone
• Writing and rewriting material for specific purpose
Opening the mind to wider possibilities gives a higher purpose, a larger WHY to what you as an educator believe you are contributing to the lives of your students, staff and the common good.
The big picture will enable you to aim higher and achieve greater outcomes for yourself, your team, your workplace and your community.
This view has driven my career.
You can apply the same view to yours.
Thank you for taking time to learn more about Helen Moore Consulting. From experience, I know prioritising your professional development competes with many other things. This is the very reason I have created Helen Moore Consulting.
After leading a Secondary School of 700 students and 100 staff for the past 22 years, I felt strongly to pursue my passion to share my knowledge with the next generation of teacher leaders.
I have observed an essential need for personalised leadership mentoring, high-quality resources and excellence in all communications, a non-negotiable expectation for educational institutions.
In both my teaching (English, French and Modern History specialist) and my various leadership roles, I have always focussed on the big picture:
• What are the long-lasting life lessons your students have learned, long after assessment results are published?
• What is the greatest purpose of leading to achieve great things in your students, your schools and in you?
• How do you move your people from the status quo to excellence?
My experience will help yours.